Monday, July 27, 2015

Jumping for Joy...Literally

Last Sunday, Anna and I were able to go to a different church service where many of our friends go. We sang a song called "Alabemos" which means "Let's Praise." We opened and closed the service with this song. By the end of the service, there was a mosh pit in the front. A bunch of guys literally had their arms around each other and just jumped and sang "God, we praise You" with all the energy they had. All my friends and I were still in the pews, but jumping nonetheless. As simple as the chorus is, it filled me with so much joy. I am so, so glad to know Christ. It is truly amazing that my Creator, whom I rejected and sinned against, came to this insignificant Earth (in comparison to the vastness of the universe) to actually die so that I would be able to personally know Him while on this Earth and spend eternity with Him when I leave. He is so great and gives so, so, so abundantly. I just had to share :) Bendiciones!

No comments:

Post a Comment